Workshop on road safety management
Jointly organised by the Sub Saharan Transport Policy Programme (SSATP) and the Global Road Safety Facility (GRSF) a training workshop on road safety management will take place from 28 to 30 November in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
The workshop's main objective is to promote new approaches in road safety in Africa. More precisely the workshop offers the following opportunities:
- To present the long-term achieved goals in road safety.
- To discuss the required capacity for road safety management.
- To understand the concept of second generation road safety projects.
- To understand the GRSF and its role and support in road safety.
- To develop a network of professionals in road safety.
More details on the workshop and its proceedings will soon be provided.
Regional East and South Africa
Regional Asia IMTs
Mobility as a Human Right
Regional West and Central Africa
Regional Latin America MDGs
Safety and Security